CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Do I have to do a colon cleanse BEFORE and AFTER a liver flush?

illys / elisah Views: 1,537
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,250,905

Re: Do I have to do a colon cleanse BEFORE and AFTER a liver flush?

Well, much of the literature I have read about Liver Flushing suggests enemas/colonic hydratherapy to help move the stuff dumped from the liver faster out of the intestinal system to avoid reabsorbtion.

Do you mean to ask if it is good to take the colonix powder both before and after a liver flush?

(BTW, very good article you linked to, thank you for sharing)

Several things can help absorb the bile dumped by the liver flush, among them, active carcoal, bentonite/psyllium husk shakes, high-fiber veggies, and yes, your colonix powder as well.

One of the well-favored (and tolerated) enemas is a coffee enema, which I can report is safe for type 1 diabetics.

Liver Flushes tend to be a 1-2 day affair only,
Though you may want to know that some people have reported a much improved result from Liver Flushes and function by adding three digestive aids to their regimen:

Phosphatidylcholine 1-3 capsules with a meal
(essential ingredient in producing liver bile, breaking down fats, and softening lodged bile stones inside the liver)

GB-3
(An ox-bile + black radish digestive aid with high levels of sulfurous compounds that helps the body absorb fatty acids and protiens)

Betain HCL + pepsin
(Tablets to acidify the stomach contents before a fatty and protien-rich meal, which maximizes absorbtion of nutrients into the bloodstream instead of into nourishing mucosal plaques (biofilms))

I hope that helps :-)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

2.813 sec, (1)