CureZone   Log On   Join
Ultrasonic nano silver generator

Esstee Views: 2,034
Published: 9 y

Ultrasonic nano silver generator

Found this rather interesting device showcased on Youtube and thought it was worth sharing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1z4338N4gWU

Posted by Andres Salazar on July 22, 2014
"I'd be happy to update the page with research posted on NIH, or pubmed.org regarding all these benefits; however I believe you're asking something more along the lines of uses not only those available commercially, but how do I know it's more bioavailable versus previous colloidal products.... I hope I'm not presumptuous in this assumption but if I am to answer this more clearly:

This machine has made a number of evolutionary changes. From an attempt to make it work for personal, friend and family needs, not many improvements were made with the standard status quo method of making colloidal solution. So I attempted to change variable parts of devices within the same paradigm that's been used forever. It was not sufficient to meet our more pressing and urgent needs.

New methods and processes were then again tried with heat, for example to speed up particles, keep them moving quickly, raising, lowering ppm, adjusting readjustment length gauge of wires, eliminating ventilation, leaving complete solution opened beside air ionizer, away from ionizer, in days with great humidity, less humidity, harvest moons (gravity), red moon recently, And found that heat or increasing times spent making or more ppm ended up decreasing its ability to function , in every case by making particles clump when it cooled.

There was not much time to figure this out as I said there was a community need, and there was no help to be had from the conventional establishment. Therefore, I persisted in an attempt to make to ion smaller and more round, and preventing absolute clumping, for an ideal infinite duration. Finally, I came upon the Science of ultrasound, and seeing it claimed to change the way the silver behaved and it's qualities when hit with an ultrasonic sound wave. and resultant shape and size: round, and nano in every case, maintained particle separation, resonated at the frequency of ultraviolet light, etc.

As I said there was a pressing need. So a method was devices to gain the greatest bioavailability once product had been established and qualities met, how to take or ratios to happily in certain health situations, external situations such as those commercially. Finally the variation of Health issues and symptoms I was alluding to, cataloguing changes to biological pathogens monitored by blood counts and microscopes, etc was showing results.

These attempts were then made repeatable on differing suffering demographics of my loved people, and the results were constantly identical, measurable and controlled. To this day there have been no relapses both environmental nor biological, blood work as regularly checked has defied all conventional (corporate) explanation, and process continues to reinforce itself. Bioavailability of silver moving through the body is dependent on an ideal 5 or so ph, a reduction in foo, especially those high in cysteine as it sulfur compound, bonds easily with silver, ratio of water to cells (drink plenty of water, availability of citrate and vitamin c in blood as it continues to charge the ion and allow for smooth bypass through kidneys.

There's much more but the mechanism of ideal operation through body, the required particle qualities , and correct ratios of of silver to water, temperature and evaporation, humidity dryness have all been implemented into device, along with materials and materials that enhance the ultrasonic equation and improve our particle so as to finally make it truly bioavailable in the body and work not in hypothesis for commercial uses but in reality as in now.

Previous attempts suggest they were unaware of particle saturation offering anything above 8 ppm, a deck i'd be to mention the requirement for round. Further previous scientific attempts to use silver on a number of ailments had not yet figured ultrasonic nano silver into the equation and therefore had established a questionable reputation regarding its effectiveness. We are all finally now welcome to try the monolithic advancement in this field and own it so as to apply test and add to the wealth of experiment and knowledge as they see appropriate . Maybe then we can reassert the influence again the true wisdom of the people over the centrally owned speculation of our masters."

-
Further information, including the breakdown of the use and setup of the unit can be found here: https://ultrasonicnanosilver.com/

-

Having said that, after watching the video and reading through the information, I'm somewhat perplexed as to what this unit is claiming to do in contrast with existing LVDC silver solution processes. ie, the maker claims that the unit will create 10 ppm of silver in 30 - 40 minutes and that the solution should be clear. However, the issue I'm seeing with this, is where most any LVDC silver generator will produce a clear 10ppm solution.

In reading further, I also find numerous references to the method in which this unit controls particle size and clustering. Though I'd question just how effective this is against a regular generators given the low dispersion rates that come with 10ppm solutions as the device maker claims the ultrasonic waves help stabilize an otherwise unstable solution. Which I assume is ionic. To which I'd add, may just be simpler than creating CS using heat.

Whatever the case, I think it's always exciting to discover new process methods when it comes to the work od Colloidal Silver production. And so, working or not, I think it's pretty darned cool. :)

PS. I have no affiliations or interests in this product other than it being potentially helpful in sharing the technology behind it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (3)