CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Oral amphotericin B - effectivness and dosage

slowsmile Views: 1,213
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,249,350

Re: Oral amphotericin B - effectivness and dosage

I doubt if you will be allowed to buy amphotericin without a prescription unless you buy it from China -- and then there's the issue of quality. Amphotericin A & B are normally used in diseases like stage 4 HIV and Stage 4 cancer when serious life-threatening fungal infections occur and this drug doesn't seem to work very well because candida can so easily adjust to it(check th research on PubMed). Same for the azole family of drugs like flucanozole. Nystatin has a fairly high toxicity profile and is not absorbed into the blood -- so it will not cure the systemic fungal form of candida in the blood. 

Sorry to be so negative about amphoterixcin et al but I think its better to use the natural approach using nutrients like  borax, lugol's iodine, turpentine, alkalizing etc. I cured my own systemic candida problems 9 years ago and the candida has never come back. I know I'm cured because all my awful candida symptoms that I had just disappeared AND I can now eat sugar, wheat and dairy in normal, sensible amounts without getting any reactions. I never used the allopathic approach for all the reasons given above. Candida cannot adjusted to the natural nutrients I've mentioned because they are all broad-spectrum pathogen-killers that kill in a different way to drugs -- and they also kill pathogens quickly, so there's no time for pathogens to adjust.  

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.813 sec, (1)