CureZone   Log On   Join
(FBO)--101% confirm!!

Views: 2,358
Published: 6 years ago

(FBO)--101% confirm!!

just finish my one hour and thirty minutes of home work out.. just doing this push ups, etc.. i push my self to my limit that i cant move because of the tiredness..

then i smell my fbo, smells like the tunnel of the toilet when you flush your toilet..

then i smell my self.. i determined that is coming for the upper part of my anus where this weird sweatness happens..

i touch it with my hand, and smell it.. no smell..
but after like 20 minutes, my nose suddenly became itchy.. i try to scracth it with my hand.. but it stop me..
my hand smell like my fbo..

SO ITS CONFIRM!
that the sweatness in the upper anus is the CAUSE of my FBO.. that the smell occured when the sweat from my upper anus part dry..

* i think its the bad bacteria that is cause this weird sweatness in the upper part of the anus..
* better to take trusted and strong probiotics
* take also multi vitamins

i also read one story from the other guy that he use probiotics and multi vitamins to cured him self..
-and my theory is lots of bad bacteria is causing our FBO.. so we really need a lot of probiotics to kill it or stop it for messing around..and bad bacteria eating sugars that what we eat thats why they became strong or aggressive in our tummy..

~~ Also going to apply a cream anti bacteria and anti fungal at the upper part of the anus to kill bacteria that is causing the sweat

today i have my multi vitamins.. and a probiotics.. going to try it out.. and i know this could be the answer.. just like solving a puzzel.. coz i miss my life before having this desease

going to update you all everytime what happens on me..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

4.563 sec, (1)