CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Lyme and Master Cleanse?

Views: 3,020
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 858,100

Re: Lyme and Master Cleanse?

Woe thanks,
I am about to try the master clense.
I have prior to the cleanse had my best results with oxygen therapies. But am slowed down in healing speeds due to herding as too much die off.
I have read about needing to cleanse faster to avoid this herd...
hens my interest in the master cleanse.

Beware : I did a raw diet before getting worse with lyme (I had a sever hypothyroid that jumped my lyme to very bad stages, Depression severe arthritis, nerve EM, exhaustion, brain fog, super chills.
Even while continuing Yoga I went down hill. The infection had really got a grip of me..
I can't help wonder if the candida that I am now diagnosed with may be due to my raw nuts diet. So I am planning to return to raw but using hydrogen peroxide in the soak water of my sprouts to kill the mould. I am concurrently trying to rebuild the immune system.
So do watch out for candida that accompanies lyme as the immune system gets overwhelmed dealing with lyme.
I hope this is of help

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.656 sec, (1)