CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Liver flush - unknowingness or even lie?

Need2Bfixed Views: 5,659
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,247,450

Re: Liver flush - unknowingness or even lie?

Maybe the reason that so many of us are here is because we simply cannot rely on the western medicine when it comes to diagnosing or treating ANYTHING that doesn't show up on regular blood tests or other conventional tests which doctors rely on so much.

If repeating something over and over is insanity then Andreas Moritz must be insane - and he must have woken up one day to decide to write a book about Liver Flushing and making up a bunch of bullshit on the spot. Or the people in a terminal stage of cancer doing 5,6 daily coffee enemas under Gersons therapy must be insane too. Different results should be expected because when you are starting to detox, it's never going to be the same result as people who have been detoxing for years.

I find it pretty funny but sad when family doctors or dermatologists tell me my dark circle under my eyes are part of aging and that it's perfectly normal - they say it's just genetics and both my parents don't have any. One of them even claimed it has nothing to do with liver and kidney health.

It's kind of a joke.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.313 sec, (1)