CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Niclosamide/Yomesan

Views: 805
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,247,037

Re: Niclosamide/Yomesan

I am having the same issue. I too live in the U.S., but I have been looking everywhere for it. The only places I can find it are out of the country from black market individuals who have reviews of taking credit card numbers and money and not delivering the product. In 2008 I contacted the CDC in Atlanta and found out that they keep the drug locked up there, but apparently they keep it for certain people and do not allow the average person to have it.

I have been suffering for so many years now. It is the plan of our government to kill us off and I wish that I would die. If I cannot get something to kill these things there is just no point in living. They are in every part of my body and I am so ill. My chiropractor even said that he cannot do anything more for me unless I can get help with these parasites.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.125 sec, (1)