CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Healing leaky gut via flushing and vegetarian diet.

Heavensky Views: 3,234
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,246,597

Re: Healing leaky gut via flushing and vegetarian diet.

Absolutely, anti-depressants and drugs alike cause severe liver stress, which causes it to slow down and delay it's processes, causing stones to form. They also load up the bile ducts with these chemicals, which changes the consistency and make up of bile, causing stones in that way as well.

All of my problems started right after taking anti-anxiety medications and others for similar emotional disorders. I could see my skin going white and starting to wrinkle more easily, and eventually my liver just became packed full of congestion.

It is sometimes a hard decision to determine whether it's best to heal the leaky gut first, before cleaning out the liver, but from my experience as well as thousands of testimonials I have gone over, it takes a very, very long time to heal a leaky gut when the bile ducts are blocked.

Functional medicine practitioners are great, but I feel that they don't have a whole lot of experience in liver flushing. Most of them have a lot of experience in cleansing, but not flushing blockages from the liver.

They say that when you flush with a leaky gut, you are working against yourself because the toxicity released during the flush gets reabsorbed and can irritate the permeability.

However, from my experience, I have found that it does the very opposite. When you flush, you are opening up the body's elimination system to allow pent up waste material to exit properly, you are allowing more bile to be released to aid in digestion, you are relieving the body of inflammation caused by water and hormone retention behind the stones, you are allowing the colon to clean itself out after each flush etc.

The little bit of toxicity being recirculated doesn't really concern me, because the front of the liver is now open from the flush to let it out. By the time the next batch moves forward, the toxicity recirculated from the last flush will of already been released. Even if it all does not get eliminated, you got rid of far more toxicity than what was recirculated.

Andreas moritz feels it's a more effective way to healing leaky gut, because you are super charging the body's ability to heal itself when the liver is functioning optimally. The body has plenty of extra collagen fiber throughout it's arteries to be used to heal the actual hole, but it doesn't have the time or energy to do that when it's working 24 hours a day to mitigate the complications from poor bile output and blocked elimination channels (bile ducts).

The coffee enemas clean out the colon as well. They not only pull toxins out of the liver and blood, but get it out of the body by causing the colon to dump it's contents as well.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.688 sec, (2)