CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can mercury spread from my mom to me while i was in her stomach? Metal test included if someone could help me! Thank u!

Views: 3,925
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,244,555

Re: Can mercury spread from my mom to me while i was in her stomach? Metal test included if someone could help me! Thank u!

I know what you mean. 

What about liver flushing?  Forgive me if you posted this somewhere, but have you tried it?

It has helped me a lot to "let go" of some old anger patterns and grudges.  I was the worst at holding grudges and I tried and tried to calm down and let things go, the spirit was willing so to speak, but not the flesh, I just could not "feel" it, could not feel relief from anger or resentment for the longest time. Now after 11 flushes, I do, thank God.

I have had explosive anger too, it's not something anyone wants to admit.

I have also noticed the more I liver flush, the less angry I feel in general.  What surprised me the most was when I started adding in the egg flush (I only do half a dose) from Tsetsi's famous post, I really felt better in that dept.  The raw egg yolk full of choline and lecithin and vitamin d certainly calms the liver demons, which is where anger lives.

Also, hypoglycemia is a big big problem in causing angry outbursts. It's been documented that around 80% of prison inmates have hypoglycemia.  Once again, the liver is involved in sugar regulation.  And the liver flush is helping me massively with hypoglycemia too.

HappyManatee

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

3.125 sec, (1)