CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Alternative health with aggressive cancer a good idea

knowledge seeker Views: 10,573
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,236,091

Re: Alternative health with aggressive cancer a good idea

thank you Grizz I will keep this in mind

I was taking boron and in fact posted that same article but when diagnosed with cancer and told I would die I forgot about taking born (or I was taking borax as directed) will try to start that up again..

I plan to do Iodine again and will keep these suggestions in mind..

thanks a lot for this and all the advise you gave me both now and in the past...you are great...but wondering what if I only took half of the 300 mg of Iodine will that help or just be useless as too low a level to cure cancer. In other words is some better than none.

My blood work for Iodine was thousands of times too high that the doctor gave me and it scared me in addition to the losing my hair that may or may not have been due to the iodine but I saw this as a super promising treatment for my Breast Cancer even though it is not estrogen driven but triple negative (for progesterone, her and estrogen) and thus more deadly with 4 times as many dead.

I know standard iodine testing is far too low but was it supposed to be I think it was 4000 times what they sadi was normal.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)