Are you microwaving lemons you use on the MC? That is about the worst thing you could do, read about the effects of microwaving on food. It kills everything that is good in the food by changing its molecular structure, making it unusable and poisonous to the body. It'll probably be healthier if you buy the fake lemon juice from the supermarket.
Don't take my word for it, research it. I am making such a big fuss about it because the last place you want to stuff yourself with poison is on a fast. Poison is supposed to come out, not be put in.