CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Stress has Triggered SEVERE Anxiety/Panic Attacks. PLEASE HELP, PLEASE!

thelaughingdogs Views: 4,161
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,241,251

Re: Stress has Triggered SEVERE Anxiety/Panic Attacks. PLEASE HELP, PLEASE!

I feel ya. Two years ago I was in as bad as shape as you if not worse. Believe it or not I work in the positive thinking industry so when this happened to me I had meditations and breathing techniques and EFT and the list goes on. These are all such wonderful things that we should do them before our stress gets really really bad. My anxiety got so bad I was in bed for awhile and had so many weird things going on with my body. I was scared I was dying. I was going to healers and non of the calming stuff was making a dent. I could not take very many supplements at the time either.

I am now so so much better and am almost back to normal. What I have figured out through lots of research, reading and trial and error is that our stress burns out all our good amino acids. When that happens we run on empty and our brain can't handle as much stress or even stimulus, an almost everything becomes stimulus. Going to new places is harder because it's new stimulus that your brain can't handle. Then the limbic system of the brain eventually gets addicted to the anxiety and starts building new neuro pathways to support that. You start automatically responding negatively to the stress and your thyroid gets strained and then the body starts using up your cortisol. Your digestion suffers as well as a tons of others things that start happening. You get even more stressed with all the health stuff and you get dragged downhill.

What started my healing was my doctor suggested brain retraining and the program I used is called DNRS which got me back to living and stopped most of the huge number of weird symptoms. In the last month I discovered the book called "The Mood Cure." All this was like a miracle for me. I have come a long way and wish I has been doing the amino acids from the get go.

"The Mood Cure" has a self test for the amino acids you need. There are also doctors that specialize in Neurotransmitter testing. I will list what I started taking and what I have added. You may need to experiment to see what your exact stack will be. Oh by the way I have been taking the lowest doses of an anti depressant about 3 months ago but I opted to do amino acids instead of increasing it. After a week of adding gelatin, omega 3s and white willow bark I feel I need to cut down on the anti depressant.

The supplements I started with a year ago for calming the brain:
Gaba
L-theanine
Sometimes B6

What I added recently:
Tryptophan

To stop inflammation:
Hemp Oil
White willow bark
Gelatin or you can also do bone broth. Some people do glycine but I like the gelatin and bone broth because you get other necessary amino acids and minerals your body needs. Glycine is also very calming to the brain. You can also do a whey protein instead or in addition.

It takes about six months to two years to replenish the amino acids that have been used up. "The Mood Cure" will guide you through all of this. The glycine isn't cover much in the book nor is the inflammation formula I listed about. I found that through research for bipolar disorder.

Let me know if you have any questions. I know it feels like your all alone and that it seems no one has a clue what is going on.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (2)