CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: infected dog bite success story

Views: 2,138
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,240,762

Re: infected dog bite success story

Ah, where were you a week and a half ago?

Yes, I certainly delayed healing by using it straight. Mistake! But it did handle the infection, whereas my garlic consumption pretty much just kept me alive long enough to think of using Miracle-Mineral-Supplement .

Sounds like a weak solution you are recommending, but I believe you. You suggest 3 times a day. Somewhere on the net, Jim H, I think, said a solution sprayed as much as every hour is appropriate. (NOT straight...How'd I miss that?) Just curious, if you see a soak as interchangeable? Estee's method seems good.

It was recently suggested to me to use 30 activated drops with 1/4 DMSO in bath, and same for a hand soak, since volume of water is not that relevant. Somehow.

Hand responds well. The bath makes me sleep really well, and I am already a seasoned hot-sweat-bath taker, but somehow the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement seems to ratch it up a few notches, and almost makes me feel like I'm getting over a cold, afterwards.

The good news is, the next time I jump in a fight between two pit bulls and get 11 stitches (total) in my hand, I'll know what to do!

Kelly :-/

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.016 sec, (1)