CureZone   Log On   Join
Update moisture/leave it alone method

Drewww Views: 1,722
Published: 6 years ago

Update moisture/leave it alone method

Just posting a quick update for you guys. For those of you who remember, I'm doing the leave it alone/moisture method. In about a week or so it will have been one year that I've been doing this.

I haven't posted that many updates because progress is so slow. I can tell you guys that I've seen a ton of progress though.

When I first started this, I felt like I had to moisturize every 10 minutes. That's how incredibly dry my lips felt. However, I moisturize probably 2-4 times on a typical day now. So I would say that my lips definitely feel a whole lot better.

As far as looks go, there's no comparison between what my lips look like now, and when I started. I've taken some pictures as I've noticed improvements. I plan on uploading them when I'm finished healing, just so you guys can see the progression. Early on, I would get huge crusts on both the top and bottom lips. I still get the crusts, but they're much much smaller now. A lot of my friends and family members even keep mentioning how much better my lips look overall.

Anyway, I feel like I'm being healed, just at a very slow rate. It took Daniel Miller a little over a year to get healed, so I probably shouldn't be surprised. I'm thinking I can be finished in the next month or two. Maybe this will just improve to the extent that Healing's lips did though, idk. I thought I had read that he still gets build up if he doesn't moisturize. If you read this Healing, did you have a similar experience to what I've described so far?

But yeah that's about it. I'll let you guys know if there are any more changes.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.687 sec, (1)