CureZone   Log On   Join
SWF & needing tips on staying motivated

WAJ101114 Views: 3,599
Published: 9 y

SWF & needing tips on staying motivated

This is my first go at the cleanse. Yesterday was day one and i already slipped up and ate a bowl of chili mac. It was quite a small bowl... Just enough to fit neatly on top of 5 saltine crackers. I was discusted with myself because i want even hungry. So i said i was going to start over tomorrow... Well i agree some veggies this morning and decided to go ahead and contribute with the salt water flush and lemonade. But I've been laying here for about thirty minutes and i feel so sick. Is it because mutt stomach wasn't empty when i drank the salt water? I've read through some of these threads and I'm laying in my right side but it doesn't seem to be helping much. ): also... What are some tips anyone might ha e on keeping on track when youre the only one in the house on a fast and youre the cook. Lol

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.113 sec, (1)