CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Broke fast day 22..

Angel lee Views: 1,147
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,237,359

Re: Broke fast day 22..

Well I just came back late tonight to check in and have consumed about 1 cup of the bone/veggie stock strained over the entire day. I had read bone or veggie stock was ok if tolerated and it had no meat. Heating about 1.5 oz at a time and sipping with a spoon. Had Watermelon and very small nibbles of naturally fermented sauerkraut cabbage I found locally as my solid foods. Well and a few bites of hummus with two small sections of green sweet pepper. I have craved that stuff like mad. Drank plenty of juices in small 3-4 oz settings throughout the day. The kraut really seemed to ease my tummy and the bone broth sat well but no more than very small amounts about 6 times today.
I was under the impression naturally fermented veggies helped add beneficial bacteria to the gut, no? I feel much, much better today.
I agree my 7 day was a breeze and the breaking was nothing like this. I did half a day of juice then fruit and was pretty normal after 2 days. Never felt bad at all...this time about kicked my tail and thank Goodness I feel semi normal tonight after 2nd day re feeding. I can tell this will be a much longer process as I can just tell stuff is very slowly coming back online. No bowel movements yet, just feel like I am going to take awhile before everything is back to normal for sure. Thank you for the advice.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.000 sec, (1)