CureZone   Log On   Join
Broke fast day 22

Angel lee Views: 1,122
Published: 6 years ago

Broke fast day 22

Braking fast on day 22. Been very weak and nausiouse for days. I know it's probably the liver detoxing but being a single mom I can't be laid flat out and so sick I can't function. I went to Docter today and had my blood drawn just for curiosity as to my levels before I broke fast. Naturally I got a good chewing out from the doc but I fully expected that and let it roll off my back. I have started with fresh juiced carrot/celery/few grapes diluted with water. Still feel very weak and sick but will go slow and sip the juice as tolerated. I tip my hat to those who can go longer but it just wasn't in the cards for me this go. My body said its time to stop. I have learned so much about my body and hopefully turned a corner with food adictions during this journey. Looking forward to a much healthier diet and lifestyle. Thanks to everyone for the support!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.359 sec, (1)