CureZone   Log On   Join
Nausiouse All day

Angel lee Views: 760
Published: 6 years ago

Nausiouse All day

Hello all. I am going to bed after day 19 water only. Other than having low energy and getting tired fast I feel fine except for a constant Nausiouse feeling. I have a full plate and rest when I can but it seems I go from sun up, 5:30 to sun down. (Single mom, 3 kids) I typically sneak a 1-2 hour nap/rest in mid day. I also have no desire for water, hot, cold, iced, room temp...it makes my tummy even more upset. I am forcing myself to ingest at least 24-32 oz a day but it's a struggle and my urin output is low and concentrated.
Experienced fasters, is this normal and will it pass? So far I have had no seriously healing crisis to speak of and its been relatively easy. Food cravings naturally. I wanted to go 30 minimum, 40 max before I started a job but this constant sick feeling is wearing on me. If I didn't have the kids under foot and could sleep all day it would be a breeze but that's not a possibility. Any advice? Thanks so much!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.408 sec, (1)