CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: CHAFF, SLUDGE equal END OF LF process ?

Views: 1,363
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,236,056

Re: CHAFF, SLUDGE equal END OF LF process ?

hi, if you think that sludge and chaff is an indicator that you are nearing completion of all you can do liver-flush-wise for your liver i think you are misinformed.

my first flushes all i got out was sand chaff and nasty stuff. however as i progressed doing them every 2 weeks they started to produce more stones. then eventually back to chaff and back and forth to stones then again chaff.

i always felt better during the times after the heavy chaff flushes compared to the flushes that were prodominantly stones.

the liver is a very large organ only surpassed by our skin. but if you think about it, it can, as mh says, get a humans neck clogged. if u think about how far from the front of your chest, to your back of your shoulders as depth, and from mid belly, to mid upper chest as height, (if your like me) you have a liver that is literally as big as a basketball in size/area. in other words, its a very large organ

i think you should look into parasite cleansing and to flush after, i think you get better results that way.

also i would hope for you to realize that it takes a while for the liver to bounce back after a flush, or i guess that time in between flushes is just as important as how many flushes, as its the time in between of readjusting that a lot of good stuff is happening.

so to sum up i would hope you keep flushing and just because its only chaff, doesnt mean there isn't more stuff hidden way up there, or "in" there. i think if you keep it up, you will get free of fatty liver. it truly has saved my health to liver flush.

best of luck
:)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.703 sec, (1)