CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: FATTY Liver.

Views: 1,296
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,236,185

Re: FATTY Liver.

Thanks for the link, I'll look at it!  I'm sorry, please don't take this the wrong way but that answer is commonly said but does not hold water with me anymore. 

Let me elaborate.  I live in a very wealthy retirement town, many of my clients are in their 70's and let me tell you, their livers will kick your butt (and mine).  They are fit, healthy and go out dancing and drinking scotch 6 nights a week, no lie. I am 30 years younger and spend half my nights on the couch with a castor oil pack on, something is wrong with this picture.

I beleive we age dependant on the liver. I used to believe what you said, but not anymore.  It is very important to me to find this out, but I think I have a suspision of what it is, and it's to do with emotional trauma, or chemical trauma (exposure).  I think it's because of what I learned in DNR (dynamic neuro retraining), which totally cured me of MCS and "crashing" with CFS.

Thank you for your reply:)  Have a nice afternoon,

HappyManatee 

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.469 sec, (1)