CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Alternative health with aggressive cancer a good idea

knowledge seeker Views: 10,581
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,235,648

Re: Alternative health with aggressive cancer a good idea

thank you grizz

I found great hope in using the Iodine protecol but somethign staeted making mty hair fall out. I lost 3/4 of my hair as it went form very think to very thin,

I saw this was a symptom of bromide detoxing. I was on 300 mg a day..I did not see hair loss as a detox symptoms till I finally saw it on one and that is when I stopped it as did not want to go bald. I think it might be a rare symptoms that I may have been unfortunate enough to get.

I got scared it would all fall out...it also became very brittle and broke off and now is several inches shorter than it was.

It could have been from a few other causes though..I started taking tagamet as I heard it in studies did the same things modified citrus acid did like stop metastasis and angiogenesis etc and I could get it fee via scrip. generally it is used to grow hair in part but on 1/2% of the cases, I saw it can cause hair loss so I stopped it and off for at least 3 or 4 months.

I was also told by my Dr that the drug they used as an anesthetic (the same one that killed Michael Jackson) or the stress of cancer can both also cause hair loss but my lumpectomy was in may so I think the effect might be gone now if that was the cause of the hair loss

there was one other possibility causing the hair loss, but now forget what is was,

I was thinking of maybe trying it again with a smaller dose...what is the lowest dose of Iodine you think would help get rid of cancer? It has been longer than 6 months since my surgery and off the tagamet for some time. If it happens again it will be more likely this was the cause and it was working as far as the detocx but I dont want to go from very long hair I have not cut in 40 years to bald or even thinner.

I have read that book and saw a lot of hope in this protocol and do recommend it but had to stop it and another promising treatment and that sort of zapped some of my hope. I do have plenty of Lugol's and the side nutrients.

What is the lowest dose I could go on to reverse caner do you think?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)