CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: First Water Fast

Angel lee Views: 493
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,235,911

Re: First Water Fast

Good luck and don't let your family and friends bother you. My mother and boyfriend think I have lost my mind and am trying to kill myself. Even use the kids need me line...In hind site I should have never told my mother, live and learn. I have had to cut myself off almost completely from speaking with the BF as this past weekend was emotionally draining to say the least. This is your choice and only you know your body. What you have been feeling is normal and go as long as you can until "you" or your body decides it's time to stop. I am on day 16 and it's been hard with the stress, lots of things going on as a single mother and cooking for my 3 kids is the hardest by far but I am hanging in there! Sleep when you can, meditate upon the Lord And his path for you and concentrate on healing your body. good luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.750 sec, (1)