CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Low stomach acid is ruining my life...cures?

Changexpert Views: 5,462
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,184,392

Re: Low stomach acid is ruining my life...cures?

Your stomach lining or esophageal lining might be damaged. In that case, you need to heal the lining first by taking L-glutamine, DGL, sliperry elm, and marshmellow root. I think DGL is the safest one to start with, then L-glutamine. Taking too much L-glutamine can worsen hair loss, so be wary of that.

Your other symptoms are very similar to mine, except I do not need 6 capsules of HCL. I've been suffering with low energy (adrenal fatigue), poor sexual function, low sexual desire, and severe hair loss. I was also diagnosed with mild H. Pylori based on blood test. I believe loads of Antibiotics I took in the past after surgeries degraded my gut health severely.

A few natural treatments that seem to help me improve low energy are Himalayan salt water,NAC supplement, and vitamin E. Our body needs sodium to create stomach acid in the first place, so salt water is a must. Do not go overboard though as it can aggravate stomach lining if consumed too much. ACV was controversial for me, but if you dilute it enough, this should work well. DO NOT EVER TAKE PPI, ANTACIDS, OR BAKING SODA.

For adrenal fatigue, which I assume you have based on low energy, you can try antioxidant supplements like coq10, energy boosting supplements like vitamin B complex, brain neuron feeder like phosphatidylserine, or herbal remedies like ashwagandha. I have not used any adrenal fatigue related supplements, but plan to add phosphatidylserine and ashwagandha by next week.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)