CureZone   Log On   Join
Scared to Continue Iodine

Dark G Views: 2,514
Published: 7 years ago

Scared to Continue Iodine

Hi everybody,

My name is Gabe, and I wanna share with you with I believe I have is Candida(I have 6 of these symptoms that I read from this link http://foodmatters.tv/articles-1/how-to-overcome-candida-naturally). Ok so long story short, this all started when i was 10 and I had what I thought was a minor case of dandruff which then went on to become a serious case of dry flaky skin around 12 years old to now(16). Literally Its underneath my eyebrows, my eyelashes with white dotty spots behind and hanging below my lashses, underneath my chin, around my nose and on and constant peeling chappy lips. Its so bad it has brittled and thinned out my eyelashes, hair, and eyebrows that it will fall out prematurely. My skin looks like its broken down a hell a lot of collagen I look so old and wrinkled out! Yes I've always gotten an abundance of sleep and have always been on a high fat, high protein diet so it can't be that. I've lost concentration, I sleep a lot even when I get adequate amount of sleep(8-10 hours) as well as constantly waking up. I don't have any red patches on my body or even my scalp. I checked and even got a bald cut and nothing of that sort. I also seem to get reallyyyy cold even when I'm not supposed to.

As far as treatment goes, I've never been to a dermatologist so thats good. I have taken some Antibiotics before but maybe 12 years ago so idk if that has anything to do with this. My brother whos 12 takes it whenever he has chest pains and his skin is baby like! So I'd like someone to explain to me why he hasn't gone through with what I am right now. Both my father and mother are healthy and they never got this. It doesn't make sense to me. Both their side of their families are healthy too! Wtf man! Swear its karma.

So after everything I only had a few options. The main one being iodine. So far I've been on this thing for 5 days. The one I'm using is Lugol's 5% solution btw. My initial reason for jumping on the Iodine wagon was from 3 people I saw on the testimonials.(you know who you are :)) The 3 reasons being one stating their dandruff on their scalp, as well as their eyelashes flaking had stopped, the other saying they had extremely dry scratchy skin and within 4 days he woke up with baby skin, and finally the last one saying hair loss stopped, and their eyebrows and eyelashes grew longer and thicker! overall saying new hair growth which is what I really want. My concern now is if I end up getting an even worse symptom continuing Iodine due to recent search here on the Iodine forums from people saying they got worse from it but tbh idc I'm willing to try anything at this point! I just wanna put a stop to this and feel good again. Any input would be much appreciated :)...btw I'm taking 30 drops of this stuff.

GM

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.438 sec, (2)