CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Just venting threw some stuff out there on my ec

Knightwing Views: 599
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,233,625

Re: Just venting threw some stuff out there on my ec

Thanks man but yeah I think of my lips all the time just talking and moving my lips it's just a constant f***ing cage I feel like I just feel trapped and its freakin terrable I try hella hard to be positive but just here lately I've been down more my lips just feel like there going no where and I don't want to think like that cause I want nothing more than to be rid of this horrible problem defiantly ruined some of my life but if I ovet came this and beat it I know I would just love life even more after having such a horrific experience and just live life to the fullest that's all I really want is to be freakin happy again hell just last January I felt like j was getting better and going to be it and just got road sided but the only thing j really changed up was stopped drinking pop only drank water and I just avoided my lips completely never looked at them after shower or anything just showerd came up stairs let them dry and apply Vaseline but I also had no job then and just stayed in my room pretty much 24/7 stress free really lol but now I got a job and car payments and all that good stuff but my coworkers are great really like my lips are not insanely noticeable some days they are very but mostly just looks like skin but only recently has the skin been building up thicker and sticking out more before it was a thin layer and idk molded to my lips I guess only thing noticeable would have been white line in inner lip after Vaseline would dry up but now my lips turn more white like the actuall build up I started taking some supplements though like three weeks ago fish oil, flaxseed oil, b100 and a probiotic and l-lysine just started it though there all suppose to aid skin buy idk I never did try candida diet though it's super tempting cause I want nothing more than to brag this thing for reall!! Peace

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.828 sec, (1)