CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: bowel

Angel lee Views: 3,493
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,233,427

Re: bowel

Hello all, new to the site and completed my first 7 day fast this month. Day 5 I "just knew" I had empacted fecal matter just stuck and making me feel uncomfortable. I performed a plain water enima and was absolutely amazed at the amount of hard stuff was stuck in my digestive tract.
I have read extensively pro enima and no enima thoughts and I personally see no problems with introducing water to flush the colon out. Sheldon did not have the knowledge we have today. I refed for two weeks and now am ending day 6 of a 40 day water only fast. I did an enima on day 3 and the same, empacted hard matter came out. I know I need another and will do one tomorrow on day 7. I think once the matter has all moved out they do not need to be performed regularly as I am adding no food into my system. It just takes a long time to move the back log out!
The spiritual breakthroughs and emotional healing was nothing short of phenomenal with a 7 day. I am looking forward to completing my 40. I am very well fed up, actually a good 60 lbs overweight so see no problems with going a full 40.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.641 sec, (1)