CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: People cover their nose in CARS..

luckyhope Views: 2,419
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,231,131

Re: People cover their nose in CARS..

It's not your story that's being questioned. I totally believe you. I and the others just think the cars with the windows rolled up smelling you is hard to fathem. Windows keep the air out. So if someone is driving past you with the windows rolled up the air can't get in and that means the smell can;t get in. You are not crazy. You are perfectly sane but you may think your smell can do things it can;t. We're just telling you to think of it from a more logical perspective. I know that's hard to do when you get the reactions you do all day everyday. It gets exaggerated in your mind and there's good reason. When people treat you like you're the worst smelling thing in the world it takes it tole on you.

Telling you we don't think cars can smell you with the windows rolled up doesn't mean we don't support you. I know I support you. I feel so bad that you want to commit suicide because of this. I've been there. It does get better. Everyone deserves love and that means you too. It;s hard faccing the world when it brings you nothing but hate and fear but it does get better. You're a person first and there will be people out there that see and accept you for who you are. There are people that smell that live fulfilling lives. Have mates. You can too but not if you feel so bad about yourself that you see I smell in the cars with the windowns rolled up. Then in your mind you smell worse than a farm or sewer. THat means your smell can fill blocks outside. Do you see how that could be exaggerated thinking.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.org

0.844 sec, (1)