CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: A possible solution to candidiasis finally?

Healingcanadian Views: 5,327
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,029,482

Re: A possible solution to candidiasis finally?

If you google 'candida' and 'spine' you can read alot in medival journals about spinal candida infection and meningitis caused by candida. Try doing a spit test to gauge how infested you are. I have spine pain that gets worse when i fast or avoid Sugar (in the beginning at least, it alwaysgets worse before it gets better) - so i think the pain may be the candida in thr spine acting up to a lack of what they want. I've been using Iodine and diet to treat my candida- its amazing the results for me! Its cheap and potent. I started at 1 drop and worked up to a dropperfull -14mgs daily. Its important to ramp up slowly though to avoid nausea and detox sickness. Just an idea of something cost effective you may want to consider. I'm not healed 100% yet in the spine but other bodily symptoms are gone! (Dandruff,eczema,allergy,itchiness.fungal skin infection etc) my next step is a parasite cleanse andreas kalcker style.
Good luck

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.358 sec, (1)