CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My insane candida protocol

Edited By Moderator Views: 4,648
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,229,187

Re: My insane candida protocol

Too complicated.

Unless you have mainly non-human dna a high meat diet is not good in the long run, or the short run, or the medium term, or the low/medium term, or the high/medium term, or any term.

It is understandable why people think meat diets will cure the problem but it is not correct. Even marginally intelligent 'doctors' (spelled c h i r o p r a c t o r) like Dr. Jeff allow whole grains and fruits on the $$$candida plan$$$.

Candida, imo, is harder to eradicate than even aggressive cancers. People who have 'cured' certain very difficult diseases/cases still will have lingering candida issues.

Only the healthiest of healthy people are completely candida free. And by free I mean in balance, not eradicated.

No one in the VWT cult has yet to post a picture of their candida free tongues, so if you're trying to hitch your wagon to that star, it's time to rethink your plan. They have all created a myth that candida can be cured with iodine, but no one has offered a single shred, iota, morsel, droplet, femtoparticle, or dingleberry of proof - even the most simple proof, a picture of a healthy tongue.

Not a single person, no one, nobody.

Not Dr. Jeff.

Not any of the candida experts.

Not anyone in the Iodine cult.

No one.

Miley Cyrus dances around like a crazy imbecile with tons of energy, and when she sticks her tongue out it's fungus-laden.

You need to re-evaluate what exactly is a 'candida flare'. What exactly is going on in your gut and immune system during a flare.

And start eating somewhat normally, get your carbs, fat and protein in ratios that make you feel best.

Do you know who will post pictures of their tongues without making excuses or hemming and hawing and accusing you of being a pervert because you want some proof?

The raw foodists.

Because?

They usually have a deeper understanding of what's actually going on inside the intestines. After doing 5-10 years of proper cleansing, most if not all the candida issues will be gone. It doesn't happen overnight.

Raw foodism has its pitfalls as well - so there are no easy answers unfortunately.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)