CureZone   Log On   Join
Idk if it's mirena related

Jlovila10 Views: 1,733
Published: 6 years ago

Idk if it's mirena related

Hi I am new. I had mirena sense 2013 had some symptoms but never put much mind to it. A month ago I had diarrhea and abdominal pain went to er they did x-ray,bloodwork and nothing. I started getting nausea and a feeling of always feeling hungry and was told it was something viral by a gastro. Got my mirena removed a week ago. Still feel the nausea and hunger feeling but just recently got heartburn, burning in throat and bad taste in my mouth it came out of nowhere along with light headed/dizzy feeling. I have two little ones and it's hard to take care of them because of how I feel. I wake up in the middle of the night and can't go back to sleep. I always feel like I'm going to die and find myself crying a lot. I just want to feel better. My fiancee wants to help but doesn't know how and I feel so bad. Idk what to do anymore. I have another apt on Friday with a PCP. Can someone give me some advice

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

4.516 sec, (1)