Sorry, can't see from this page how old your message is, but that's where I am too right now, since my two large fillings fell out, and dentist says, that holes are close to nerve, and after drilling, it would be too deep and would have to be root canalled, which I refused to do. So now I am reading everything about tooth remineralization, and so far found these points:
1. Eat high mineral content foods - dark greens (one of them moringa, which is very nutritious),pastured eggs and meat, pastured full fat (preferably raw)dairy, seaweed, blakstrap molasses, half teaspoon of ground egg shell.
2. Reduce or totally eliminate grains/seeds/nuts because of their phytic acid hindering mineral digestion. If eating just once a week or very small amount more often combined with high mineral food (or possibly enzyme supplement, that includes phytase.)
3. Oil pulling 1-3 times a day.
4. Swishing with comfrey root tea, also 20 min. once or more times a day. Also putting comfrey leaf or root into the cavity overnight(which is not that easy -depending on the shape of the cavity to make it stay.)
5. Oral probiotics
6.Brushing with my own made toothpaste(bentonite clay, xylitol, peppermint essential oil)
7. Supplements: Bone Solid by Country Life, grass fed gelatin, cod liver oil, and possibly others.
I also use oral irrigator before and after brushing, and sometimes I put fresh toothpaste after brushing and leave it on overnight too. So far, that's what I found. Anything else?