CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Possible die-off situation?

oddmanout Views: 6,444
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,226,242

Re: Possible die-off situation?

Holy Crap. I have the same thing as the above person, but I literally see hundreds in my BM. I feel it coming up to my lungs too now (HOPE NOT) I thought it was giardia at first but the cysts are way too big.

OP they look exactly like yours, almost like a piece of rounded corn , some smaller and more circular, other biggers and more corn shaped (obviously I haven't eaten corn in ages).

I am going to post a picture as soon as I have another BM . Also, I have to say this now but I truly believe immodium really negatively affected my body from being able to fight these things off. I've had this for 3 months now after a trip to Mexico, stool came back negative but I literally see them every day. I had sulfur burps and mucusy BM at first, now I have an abdonimanl pain, constant hunger, weakness, and my food is just going right through me( I feel like im going to crap my pants all day).

Anyone with input on this would be much appreciate, and OP your not alone!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

4.406 sec, (1)