CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How contagious is Morgellons?

maybelle180 Views: 3,353
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,225,094

Re: How contagious is Morgellons?

Sorry for my flip response. And yes, every day I have my tender feelings hurt by critics and doubters, especially when they are close to me and/or highly respected. But then I consider the story I'm asking them to believe and I see their point....it's pretty far out. So when I receive a rebuff, I just say: "ok, fine. Sorry I mentioned it, but please don't ask me for help or information if you find yourself showing symptoms." Surprisingly, critics often respond to this with more probing questions and not the general dismissal that I would expect. lol And even if they don't, I still content myself knowing that I will be found correct in the not too distant future, and I know I've made them squirm a bit in the interim. But imho, it's BAD Karma to intentionally infect someone. I would never do it, and no, I don't even fantasize about ruining someone's life.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.500 sec, (1)