CureZone   Log On   Join
Barefoot Website

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Good Riddance to
Hot Flashes and More!

Nutrient-rich, phyto-nutrient and antioxidant...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
MH 108 Views: 793
Published: 7 years ago

Barefoot Website

The Barefoot Website made for this forum dates back quite a few years. The domain name was changed at least 1 time and went through several different servers and each time quitter a bit of material / movies were lost.

Today I started taking all the website information and converting into a word file page by page as you would have looked at it when you opened up the website. As I copy it, I can delete useless material and ad more material / comments, etc. It will take some time to go through all of it, especially the 2 old school folders.

My goal is to put the entire website onto 1 USB and those with genuine interest in the past history can obtain a USB that they can easily open and follow through much easier than the current website. It is easier when everything has a page number, you simply start at page 1 and read and not jump all around a website flip flopping as you do not even know what you are searching for…

The major complaints always come from those that will not read. Erasing the website will be their dream come true. Remove all information that have no interest in and supply 1-2 pages that they want to read.

The U-Tube videos have to stay on the website….I have searched around for sometime now in the subject of DVD. DVD is the cheapest way to give people massive information such as videos…..and today, thanks to the reduction of computers and pro cell phones, it is getting impossible to make and copy dvd. Video Cameras are going wi-fi to cell phones/tv and less and less machines that enable the common person to make a video and then easily turn it into a dvd and then make copies to hand out. SONY/ CANNON are just 2 of the sources that are complicating video making to the point a normal person can't do it, especially if they use APPLE COMPUTERS---IT IS AMAZING how many companies refuse to work with APPLE and their trash products only work with WINDOWS……I would never ever want to go back to a windows computer ever..

So the goal is, once collected into 1 pdf file, the entire website can be erased and started over "SMALL" the way internet people demand. NOTHING EXTRA, just what they want to see.

I have 30 USB and I can bet it will take years to get rid of 30 of them…that is how bad it truly is, when it comes to people willing to READ. EASILY 20,000 pages of material can be collected on the subject of learning human health and herbs--EASILY and a person with a great desire, would want to read every word twice….and for the past 20 years of using a computer/website I have not found anyone "really" if that kind of interest. David Christopher stated that out of the entire world, he can barely get 20-25 people every year and 98% of them are only doing it so they can sell herbs better…and really clueless how to even cure them selves.

As far as a website goes, it is time to dissolve the old.

MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.438 sec, (2)