I have been doing Liver Flushes and coffee enemas for some time, but I didn't find the flushes particularly productive, and while the CEs were helpful, I didn't get any stones from them, until recently.
These days, I do 2 enemas weekly and get out tens to hundreds of stones each time. This is how I do it:
1) First do a one-quart saline enema to clear the colon
2) Next fill up colon with a 1/2 quart coffee enema
3) Before lying down, take the following supplements (all purchasable from iHerb):
(a) Liver Rescue from Healthforce x1 cap
(b) *Deep Liver Support from Gaia x2 caps
(c) *Liver Care from Himalaya x2 caps
(d) Glycine from Life Extension x1 cap
(e) *Stone Free from Planetary Herbals x3 tablets
(f) *Stone Breaker from Herb Pharm x3 dropperfuls
(f) *Lecithin from Healthforce x1 tbsp
* what I believe are key supplements that open up the liver/gb
4) Thereafter, lie down for 12-15minutes.
5) While lying down, it is imperative to use a stethoscope (which you can get off eBay) to listen to sounds in your liver/gallbladder area. The sounds will guide you to the best position (left, back or right), and I alternate the positions based on the sounds.
6) At the same time, use a handheld body massager (again can be purchased off eBay). The massager is CRUCIAL, and when I apply it to my liver/gallbladder area, I hear A LOT more gallbladder squirting sounds or stone movement sounds!
I find the key to use the massager is to follow the congestion. Often times after a few minutes I tend to feel congestion due to the stones moving around. I then apply the massager to this area until I both feel and hear the stone is lodged free.
7) Expel the coffee enema after 12-15 minutes, then repeat steps 2-6 for another 1/2 quart coffee enema.
And that's it. By following the steps closely above, I find that I can get hundreds of stones out each week. I used to get about tens of stones with the liver supplements, massager and stethoscope, but once I started taking the supplements AFTER filling up with the coffee (and not before), I tend to get stones in the hundreds range.
Consequently I no longer do liver flushes. Although I find the flushes unparalleled in moving a large amount of waste out of the liver, but they were too draining and disruptive. By doing coffee enemas in this manner, I am able to consistently clear my liver with much less hassle.