CureZone   Log On   Join
hundreds of stones with coffee enema alone

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
quikfire Views: 6,691
Published: 7 years ago

hundreds of stones with coffee enema alone

I have been doing Liver Flushes and coffee enemas for some time, but I didn't find the flushes particularly productive, and while the CEs were helpful, I didn't get any stones from them, until recently.

These days, I do 2 enemas weekly and get out tens to hundreds of stones each time. This is how I do it:

1) First do a one-quart saline enema to clear the colon
2) Next fill up colon with a 1/2 quart coffee enema
3) Before lying down, take the following supplements (all purchasable from iHerb):
(a) Liver Rescue from Healthforce x1 cap
(b) *Deep Liver Support from Gaia x2 caps
(c) *Liver Care from Himalaya x2 caps
(d) Glycine from Life Extension x1 cap
(e) *Stone Free from Planetary Herbals x3 tablets
(f) *Stone Breaker from Herb Pharm x3 dropperfuls
(f) *Lecithin from Healthforce x1 tbsp

* what I believe are key supplements that open up the liver/gb

4) Thereafter, lie down for 12-15minutes.

5) While lying down, it is imperative to use a stethoscope (which you can get off eBay) to listen to sounds in your liver/gallbladder area. The sounds will guide you to the best position (left, back or right), and I alternate the positions based on the sounds.

6) At the same time, use a handheld body massager (again can be purchased off eBay). The massager is CRUCIAL, and when I apply it to my liver/gallbladder area, I hear A LOT more gallbladder squirting sounds or stone movement sounds!

I find the key to use the massager is to follow the congestion. Often times after a few minutes I tend to feel congestion due to the stones moving around. I then apply the massager to this area until I both feel and hear the stone is lodged free.

7) Expel the coffee enema after 12-15 minutes, then repeat steps 2-6 for another 1/2 quart coffee enema.

And that's it. By following the steps closely above, I find that I can get hundreds of stones out each week. I used to get about tens of stones with the liver supplements, massager and stethoscope, but once I started taking the supplements AFTER filling up with the coffee (and not before), I tend to get stones in the hundreds range.

Consequently I no longer do liver flushes. Although I find the flushes unparalleled in moving a large amount of waste out of the liver, but they were too draining and disruptive. By doing coffee enemas in this manner, I am able to consistently clear my liver with much less hassle.

Try it and let me know if it works for you too!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.562 sec, (2)