CureZone   Log On   Join
I got a few maybe dumb ideas, anyone willing to try?

Tom1l1 Views: 643
Published: 7 years ago

I got a few maybe dumb ideas, anyone willing to try?

Okay guys long story short Ive had this for the past 10 years , I probably bit my lips or something and now here I am occasionally trying to fix my lips and doing research online/buying recommended products to no avail.

Maybe this isn't a skin issue, disease, infection, etc. Maybe its just as simple as every time you speak, every time you drink, eat, shower, brush your teeth. Doing anything with your mouth every single day the skin on your lips is stretching to do those things. Would your lips continue to peel if you were in a coma for 1 whole month and your lips would be perfectly still and might actually heal itself?..I don't know.

These ideas may sound stupid but to anyone willing to try you never know, its sort of on my to do list...

Idea 1
I workout allot, I eat allot I can't really do this idea, I haven't even looked into this yet and I doubt anyone would even try. Maybe if you didn't eat any food except through a smoothie/drink water only through a straw and let the straw go to the back of your mouth so it doesn't get over your teeth (so you wouldn't have to brush teeth as hard) for a week or 2? You would try to talk as little as possible and keep your lips the same and not to come in contact with any food/drink. Doing this you would not be stretching your lips and they might just not peel since you won't be aggravating the healing process.

Idea 2
This again is going to sound stupid but what if you tapes your face up in a large smile when you go to bed. If your lips are already stretched then you can't overstretch if the lips heal just the way they are? I don't know.

Idea 3

Im currently just going to try and not peel/lick my lips at all. Im going to take some scissors and cut away all the peeled parts already and just go about my daily life and maybe every cycle of peeling my lips would have healed maybe 5% and if you do that for 6 months you may be healed.

Ive always tried not to pick my lips and after a unsuccessful attempt at healing I just go back to picking.

Guys Im just kind of thinking out loud here but I know some people are desperate and Im trying to get this straightened out. Just a few ideas to anybody that cares.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.968 sec, (2)