CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hypo, now on 100mg Lugol's: Am I Missing Anything?

iodineWXU Views: 3,025
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,217,789

Re: Hypo, now on 100mg Lugol's: Am I Missing Anything?

Wrong wrong wrong. Reductionism is looking too closely at the minutiae of phenomena like a bespectacled autistic scientist.

I have never made any of the claims you are implying that I made.

It is a fact that fructose/glucose is the fuel that runs the human body. If you get it from protein it requires a lot of conversion and there is a lot of waste. If you get it from fat there is also a lot of conversion but less toxic waste. Some people can do ok on starches vs. fruit sugars.

You can also ingest Vit. D from high quality dairy, corn silk, or cod liver. All life on earth would be extinguished rapidly without the sun.

I have never laid claim that humans are breatharians like barefoot, that is solely his realm. Humans are Sugar machines. The rest of diet is for structure and support of Sugar burning, and of course oxygen.

Reductionism is having 1000 forums on Curezone all focusing on little minutiae that are not as important as the bigger picture like oxygen and Sugar and water aka breathing and eating fruit or rice.

You also have to come up with your own plan for getting rid of all the shit you have accumulated through the years from toxic exposures and toxic diet - not so easy to do but you have to do it if you want to be well. Everyone has their own little tricks how to do it, but this is not as important as actually doing it as opposed to whining on a forum about my definition of what reductionism is (especially when I am correct).

Reductionism is the creation of the concept of vitamins, something I wholeheartedly agree with barefoot about; the concept is wholly facile and ridiculous.

It's been 10 days since this last post, what have you accomplished since then? I am healthier and more evolved.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.531 sec, (1)