CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What Is The Best Colloidal Silver Supplement

Dquixote1217 Views: 23,572
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,218,460

Re: What Is The Best Colloidal Silver Supplement

I think the misnomer first came about when ionic silver makers labeled their products as Colloidal Silver even though their electrolysis type silver is mostly (85% or more) ionic. The two companies I am aware of that make what I consider "true Colloidal Silver " have at least 85% colloidal content. Having seen the production method of one of them, it is not produced at all like ionic silver. Whether ionic or colloidal, the key to beating tough conditions is to take PLENTY of the silver. I only take it when I need it, but when I do I usually take several ounces a day.

As a final addendum, I agree that there is no end of hype when it comes to silver solutions - with several different brands claiming that they are somehow uniquely better than all the rest. In most instances if you know a bit about colloidal and ionic silver it won't take much perusing of their mostly sales-hype sites to see that they are either making entirely dubious claims or else do not themselves have much of a clue.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)