CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: chemical contamination or allergy
 
tygmusic Views: 3,142
Published: 8 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 2,214,462

Re: chemical contamination or allergy


thanks...will think it through. no painting. don't know if insect poisons were sprayed by landlord. same laundry detergent.
borax helps get rid of demodex mites. but this out break seems much worse.
have lately wondered about solar flares as I live in the tropics and it's very hot here.
use all natural products. read dr. Hulda Clark s book. so fairly healthy in my choices.
I think the answer may be in a new type of biting insect/parasite
http://www.naturalginesis.com/parasites
 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

3.985 sec, (1)