CureZone   Log On   Join
chemical contamination or allergy
 
sukhoi50 Views: 3,634
Published: 8 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 2,214,276

chemical contamination or allergy


Looks more like a chemical contamination/allergy than a biological source. If that is the case, keep the house clean will not make any difference.

You have to search for the source.

By the severity seems to be something that you are in permanent contact with.

Did you bought stuff like new quilts or replaced all your clothes?
Did you painted the house?
Was the house spread with chemicals or poisons to kill insects?
Are you using a different laundry detergent?


So far I can provide just more questions than anything else.

 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.563 sec, (1)