CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Magnets

hanna Views: 2,407
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,214,072

Re: Magnets

Actually originally I learned it from Trapper, but he might have changed his mind. I still think it works, my TSH changed when I did it for 7 months in the beginning. The same with my husband who is on Armour also, he was tested every couple of months and when I slowly went higher his TSH went off and I had to cut back on it. The MD did not know he took iodine.
I will see if I can find Newport's post, though I don't think I will switch since my husband is ok with the coffee but is not interested if it becomes a separate supplement.
The only thing I push him to take is CoQ10 with his cholesterol medication. That medication scares me. For the rest I feel people should do in what they believe even if
it is different from my views. It is the same in reverse my family had found the best doctors in Boston, so 10 years ago I could have done gallbladder surgery. I still have my gallbladder with a stone. If I don't feel well I never tell anybody, works for me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.391 sec, (1)