CureZone   Log On   Join
Life...

Malodorsyndrome Views: 1,123
Published: 7 years ago

Life...

I've read about celebrities who due to Depression decided to take their own lives. Some were addicted to drugs and alcohol or other vices. And here I sit with incurable Body Odor and yet I'm still alive thus far. I'm not making light of Depression and substance abuse; they're real problems. If Depression and substance abuse were the only things I had to worry about and not incurable Body Odor , I'd be in counseling EVERY SINGLE DAY trying to better myself!

I've often thought about taking my life and I've thought about where I might end up as a result of taking my own life; it's a gamble. I seriously doubt if I'd go to heaven. That's just the way I feel about myself.

I've lost count of how many prayers I've prayed to God for help; too many that I've lost count. I no longer pray to God to remove this condition. I no longer see the point. How many times am I supposed to ask? One hundred, One thousand, One million? How many times? Is God deaf? No. Is he blind? No. Does He not comprehend the situation as it is? He gets it and so do I. Life isn't fair and that's the way it is.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.438 sec, (1)