CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: To Frostymug

frostymug Views: 2,150
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,212,824

Re: To Frostymug

First of all, I never said I was cured of candida. I do feel that I am 80-90% improved. The reason you can't return to a normal diet after you think you're cured is because there is a component of your immune system that is not functioning to attack candida and it probably won't return for a good long while after you get rid of candida. So you need to stick to the anti-candida diet and take plenty of probiotics and prebiotics (food source) even after all symptoms are gone. How long will you need to do this? It is probably proportional to how long you've had candida. And a lot of folks really don't know how long that is. I've had candida for decades and I've seen tremendous progress in the last 6 months and if I continue getting better, I plan on stopping antifungals and load up on probiotics including saccharomyces boulardii as well as prebiotics including oat bran and almond butter. In 2016 I will begin testing whether or not I can begin to introduce "normal diet" items to my diet. You can read more about immune suppression and candida here:

//www.curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=2016737

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.594 sec, (1)