CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Skin condition

username7414 Views: 5,410
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,212,363

Re: Skin condition

It sort of looks like keratosis pilaris (sp?) but not as dry. you said it feels like leather though? i don't think KP typically affects the forehead, but who knows. my youngest daughter had it on the backs of her arms and legs. it's mainly a diet thing and you have to really be strict... olive and coconut oil only - not even a bite of something that has soybean oil. it's more than that.. but i don't want to be too o/t and go into a huge thing about it.
brown Sugar + coconut oil + raw honey made into a scrub (use lots of sugar, it should be grainy) twice a week should help. do your whole body if you'd like.. it's amazing..
with coconut oil applied afterwards and daily... and a toner that's 50/50 apple cider vinegar and distilled water daily.
the brown Sugar + oil creates a natural alpha hydroxy acid. it's good stuff.
in my experience, putting Iodine on dry skin (if that's what you're asking about) doesn't do much for it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.672 sec, (1)