CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Parasites and Endometriosis

username7414 Views: 5,713
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,209,714

Re: Parasites and Endometriosis

Doesn't humaworm have a combo type thing where they have a parasite cleanse that has some kind of Colon Cleanse herb to make sure they aren't getting backed up? Not a full Colon Cleanse but something to move the bowels to make sure everythings getting dumped?
I might be think of something else.
There is an order to follow but I don't remember. I know bowel is before liver but I dont remember where parasite comes in. The HW site should say. Thats usually people just doing them as a yearly thing though. Someone with an active infection might not have time to mess around. As long as the bowels are moving, it shouldn't make too much of a difference. Time is something you don't ever get back. The Colon Cleanse could probably be done while waiting for the parasite cleanse to arrive in the mail too. Supermarkets have them and laxative teas.. just to get things moving while you're waiting.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)