CureZone   Log On   Join
How my friend cured Morgellons

Tizona Views: 1,443
Published: 7 years ago

How my friend cured Morgellons

How my friend cured Morgellons.

A friend of mine had been suffering terribly for a long time with all of the classic symptoms of Morgellons. I was the one who actually diagnosed him with the disease and pointed out how to find the resources online to find a cure. I have never had Morgellons, I just happened to read about it online and I matched up his symptoms with the symptoms of those people who have Morgellons. It just fit.
He did actually lots and lots of various things that helped him out. But the main things were albendazole, ivermectin and Lufenuron.
He somewhat followed ICU's anti- parasite anti-Morgellons treatment protocol here

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1586882#i

If you suffer for Morgellons you really owe it to yourself to read through that treatment protocol and SERIOUSLY consider following it. Yes it is pharmaceuticals, but guess what? They freaking work! Anti- parasite pharmaceuticals are some of the most target specific affective pharmaceuticals on the planet.
Morgellons IS a parasite. There is absolutely no doubt about that. And taking several very strong, very effective pharmaceutical anti- parasite medications is exactly what you should be doing. But here's the thing - you absolutely MUST take the medication properly. Some anti-parasite medication needs to be taken with fatty foods and/or oil . You need to take it for a specific length of time, and then you need to back off of it because it can be toxic to your liver. Do it right, follow the protocol correctly, don't just wing it.
Along with a parasite, I also believe Morgellons usually comes with a co-infection of some kind of fungus. For that you should try lufenuron. It's cheap and effective.

http://shop.owndoc.com/product-info.php?lufenuron-pid170.html

It's basically a chitin inhibitor, which is a form of antifungal medication. I know some people have taken it and it didn't help them, I only included here because my friend swears up and down that it definitely helped him a lot.

I hope everybody here eventually finds a cure for their illness. Please take it seriously and my advice is don't let your "but my treatment must be all 100% 'natural'substances!" Philosophy stop you from getting well.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.484 sec, (2)