CureZone   Log On   Join
carpal funnel, tendonitis, or neuropathy long term?

PapersPlease Views: 3,297
Published: 10 y

carpal funnel, tendonitis, or neuropathy long term?

Hey guys,
this is kind of a long rant : (
about 8 months ago along with other problems, I started to get a very sore forearm which prescription anti inflammitories and rest didn't do anything. I attributed it to the one or two hours a day i would be drawing (repetetive strain)
about two more months of rest and it got worse into shooting pains in my pinky, convulsions? near my neck/shoulder area and pain in the forearm. along with other diminishing health problems and a few more months of rest and symptoms get worse into pains in both my forearms and wrist. now it's been three more months since then and I decided that surely over the course of 6 months theres no way I could still be having these problems so I try and get back into my work (drawing) and after a couple hours everything got alot worse, sharp wrist pains, burning forearm and weird feelings in all 5 of my fingers.
I think it's impossible for me to still have carpal tunnel or tendonitis or other repetetive strain thats not being caused by some other condition after almost 6 months of complete rest and healthier living. and when i think back to it, I wasn't doing anything repetetive enough to have any kind of strain regardless. I hear people get repetetive strains over hours and hours of use over long months an years not an hour or two a day of light use.
has anyone else had to deal with sudden (im guessing neurological) issues that didn't resolve themselves even after months of rest? adrenal fatigue? lyme? I've ruled out hypothyroism and I do have some cortisol imbalance which is wreaking havoc on my daily living. Im looking into lyme because i do remember a strange rash on my arm i got about a month after i started having weird symptoms but i dont remember a bulls eye and it wasn't too big and i figured it was a reaction to the anti inflammitories but 8 months later now im not so sure. and insight would be sweet. thanks : )

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.160 sec, (1)