CureZone   Log On   Join
PLEASE tell me this isn't what I think it is....

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
  Views: 2,134
Published: 7 years ago

PLEASE tell me this isn't what I think it is....

This is my 2nd post and I'm still getting the hang of things so I'm sorry if this isn't in the correct thread. I mentioned all of my symptoms in my last post but I'm gonna go ahead and do it again, just in case someone may be able to help me..
Coughing up EXCESSIVE amounts of bleach tasting SUPER green phlegm
Chronic fatigue
Depression
Numbness in arms and legs at night
Burning sensation in stomach as well as occasional nausea.. At night.
Strange BMs (tar-like, black specks and coiled up like a snake in toilet bowl ?)
Crawling sensation skin
MAJOR MIGRAINES
insomnia & severe paranoia
There are MANY more, but I believe that those are probably the worst for me. Tonight, I found what felt like a simple rash on my neck, but decided to check it out in the mirror just to see and this is what I found:

If anyone has any suggestions at all, PLEASE share. I had a doctors appt and brought in a stool sample and 4/5 of the tests were negative. The one possibility of a positive reading was disregarded and I could tell the doctor didn't want to say anything. I really just believe he had no idea what he was doing. So after the tests, my family kinda just dropped it like no big deal and began to think I was making it all up. This sucks cause I have no support and I can just feel that something's not right with my health. Any comments, suggestions, advice would mean the world. Please help:(

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.078 sec, (1)