CureZone   Log On   Join
Mononucleosis, candida, iodine

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Free Teeth Cure!
Natural Fluoride free Remineralizer!

More
deadegad Views: 1,541
Published: 7 years ago

Mononucleosis, candida, iodine

Greetings all.

I started taking nascent Iodine drops approximately three weeks ago and am taking the co supplements with Sea Salt .

Last Friday I got a cold but because I had been adding hydrogen peroxide to my toothpaste, I did not recognize the symptoms of an oncoming cold. Meaning that tell-tale funny feeling at the back of your throat was not there but instead it was pushed all the way back down in the throat or chest. If I had realized what was happening, I could have used the hydrogen peroxide in the ears trick which works every time for me. I did it anyway and also a very diluted amount up my nose. While the the usual sore throat, clogged nose, was minimized, I had what I would call a body cold: Aches, chills, night sweats, etc..

So I went to the doctor who tested for a number of things, including Lyme, today they told me I have mono!

I was feeling better by the time I heard that depressing news -- and had just worked out at the gym without a problem.

I would like to know what you guys think about how to combat Mono?

Hydrogen peroxide inhalation method? And drink?

Some Raw garlic down the hatch everyday with water?

Higher dose of nascent iodine?

I had just started Borax about five days ago.

Yes of course I have Candida and was taking steps to get well when this happened.

Enemas?

Could the detox from the Iodine have brought this on?

Should I slow down on the iodine?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Holy Spirit to everyone here!!!

We need it because the average doctor does not even believe we are sick.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)