CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: To Telman--about digestion

warriorone Views: 807
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,342,480

Re: To Telman--about digestion

I'm not here about the flushes,
I haven't done flushes in years, I'm here because I have a hard time digesting fats. I've thrown up after drinking fish oil, I get extremely bloated when I eat avocados or take flax seed oil, or when I eat coconut meat, these things just make me fat, like the next day fat. My fat digestion and absorption is obviously compromised. I did 2 flushes 6-7 years ago after a strong gallbladder attack and the pain isn't really there anymore since the flushes, but I have the fat absorption issue. I feel better when I eat just raw carrots that seem to aid in my digestion. I will try the fiber increase by eating a plantain a day
I've started taking bile salts, do you recommend or no?
Of course, Ideally I would like my body to make it's own bile. I'm taking the bile salts sporadically. I suffered from excessive dry skin most of my life and taking the bile salts has remedied that. I don't need to bathe in shea butter when I get out of the shower anymore just to have normal skin. I still want to make my own bile. I've been eating plantains (a green banana that must be cooked) everyday, a whole plantain boiled in water I will eat raw carrots also and see about that. The increase in fiber is resonating with me, I'll decrease my fat intake as well, I don't eat a lot of nuts anymore. I gotta get my bile back :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.719 sec, (1)